Articles & Stuff
We are regularly researching the latest approach and organizational tool to help our clients progress. This page lists various articles and interviews written or given by us over the years.
- Presentation: Blueprint for an Agile Enterprise – Culture Focus – Agile NYC
- Whitepaper: The Principled PMO: Creating a PMO That Matters
- Whitepaper: The Manager’s Role in Agile – written with Lyssa Adkins based on our Agile Manager class
- Culture Matters: Implications of Your Organization’s Culture Type When Implementing Agile, Main Stage presentation at the Agile 2008 conference, Toronto Canada
- Agile and Organizational Change, InfoQ Interview at the Agile 2006 conference, Minneapolis, MN
- Organizations and Agile Transformation, interview with Bob Payne at the Agile 2006 conference
- What Your Manager Should be Doing for Your AgileTeam, presentation at Agile Denver, Rally Software, February 2008
- Has Agile Hit Mainstreet? Sticky Minds article, July 2005
- The Consulting Contract: A Primer for Knowledge Workers, InfoQ article, December 2007
If you would like something written, or a talk given at an event or club to which you belong, contact us. We’d love to help out.