Community begins with service. We believe strongly in the power of microlending as a tool for development, self-sufficiency and generosity for people across the world. We support the Village Banking Campaign.
We also support our friend Tobias’ Mayer innovative Welfare CSM program.
to help people disadvantaged by our turbulent economy to become Certified Scrum Masters.
Here are some other community resources that you may find helpful:
• Relationship Systems Coaching is the basis of our latest offerings, the most advanced form of coaching available: for relationship systems, not just individuals. Leverage the power of teams to new levels.
- Center for Right Relationship – the inventors of the field of relationship systems coaching and home of the wonderful ORSC training
- International Coaching Federation – for those exploring the world of professional coaching
- Coaches Training Institute – the home of Co-Active coaching and the Co-Active Leadership program
- The Rules of XP is a great resource summarizing the basics of Extreme Programming
- Agile Coach Camp (the 2009 version)
- Process Work Institute – home of Amy & Arnold Mindell’s process work training